Tuesday, March 16, 2010

hmm..

Well lets see I haven't really been posting anything because well honestly I have been in a funk and when i say funk i don't mean one of those things where I am having a bad day or a bad week and it will pass..no I have been down right depressed and I don't know what to do to get over it, there has been a lot of things to cause me to be sad but not like this..and honestly I am not really sure what is causing it or if its just an accumulation of all the things that have been happening but I mean I recognize that it is a problem and I have tried to make an effort to be happier or bring myself out of the depression and it's just not working, so I guess I am wondering if anyone who happens to read my blog has any advice? I am not really wanting to go to the doctor who will more than likely prescribe me some kind of pills and I don't want those..I just want some kind of way to try to lift my mood and see if I cant bring myself out of this.


Other than that I have been reading a lot and one of the things i read was about Robert Pattinson whom you all know as Edward from Twilight and New Moon but he recently had a new movie out entitled Remember Me and though I have not yet seen this movie I think I will be seeing it soon, the previews looked really good but anyways it didn't bring in as much money as they thought it would on opening night and I think this is because everyone became a fan of his because he played Edward the vampire and he is with Bella and they do not want to see him with any other girl, but this is the thing i really think that if you like someone as an actor you would support their movies and try to make each one a hit so don't just be all judgey because she's not Bella and you don't want to see him with someone else if you are a real fan of his then be a real fan. Same thing with the upcoming movie The Runaways that stars Kristen Stewart and Dakota Fanning if you are a real fan of them then support them all the way and try to make all their movies as much of a hit as the Twilight Sagas have been.

Also I celebrated my nephews 7th birthday with my family which was fun, I know that's not exciting news for you to read but w/e and also I want to put it in here incase you don't already read them but you should really read www.thebloggess.com and www.thespohrsaremultiplying.com wow that really is long lol they are awesome women, Heather from the second url has been through so much and has somehow endured it shares her stories and her strength shines through she is an unbelievably amazing woman and I for one am truly inspired by her. Jenny, from thebloggess.com is so funny but she can also have a serious side she has her issues and she shows us that it is okay to be different and that we are all beautiful in our own ways even if it is in a strange hilarious way, if you don't already read their blogs you definitely should.

well that's about all and please feel free to leave me comments.

Missy

No comments:

Post a Comment