Sunday, March 21, 2010

No catchy title here folks...

ok today I have decided that any of you lovely six followers of mine, i didn't include the 7th one because its me and well i think maybe that would be a bit much if i did it to, can ask me anything you want to know and i will answer it as best as i can.

Now that, that is over with i began wondering earlier if like rain deters Zombies..because it started raining earlier and i heard those weird noises again outside which is what i imagine zombies would sound like and yes i am still stuck on zombies-dont judge me- you would be too if your house was surrounded by them.i guess your just not cool enough to attract zombies to your house, tho i am thinking about asking for a detailed map to each of your houses so that i can come there and hangout for awhile-just long enough to lure them to your house so they'll eat you and not me--i mean so we can share zombies and all cause I'm nice like that, anyways back to my point i think that they would like the rain because if they can think intelligently which i assume they can then they would realize that dark rainy nights are the best nights to go on the hunt so to speak because no one would be out with oozies and snipers trying to kill them..or whatever it is that people are trying to do when shooting them..which is really kinda stupid because dude they are already dead so how can you kill them again?? i would suggest luring them to an area with some unlucky bastard that you hate and then blow the place up that solves two of your problems zombies are blown to bits and you get rid of that annoying bastard you hate so much, you're welcome btw.

also i think if i were to become a zombie i would be like the damn zombie queen, just saying.

Now onto other thoughts you see earlier Emily and I were looking at strange things online and she found a bathing suit with a vibrator attached to it..its a new take on enjoying swimming. also it reminded me of that movie with Catherine Heigle and Gerrard Butler that i cant remember then name of right now..anyone know what i am talking about? yeah but anyways that was a hilarious movie whatever the hell its called.

Oh and also we were looking at these clothes on this website and i really hope i can find it again so that i can find this picture so that i can put it on here so you can see what i am going to be talking about alright so there was this outfit and it made me rename the sight whores are us, anyways i know that's a strange thing but oh well..

I have a question. what is your favorite scent? Wanna know mine? it's that smell guys have when their cologne mixes with sweat and just plain sexiness..lmao yeah absolutely fave smell ever..especially if the cologne happens to be axe yum yumma yummmm!

btw did u notice that i asked like 3 questions there? you just looked didn't you? HA!

OMG! I just remembered something from when i was a kid that terrified me. There was this barbie doll that was pregnant and the big round belly part opened up and there was a tiny little baby in there..ugh and also that big round belly part came off and there was this little like button thing on her back that you pushed and this piece came down in front so she would have a regular belly again once she had the baby, so i suppose because you took the baby out that was some kind of new c-section technique.. i loved barbies when i was younger but that damn thing terrified me! i wish i could find a picture of one so all of you could see what i was talking about in case you never saw it.

I don't drink anymore because i tend to always get sick but right now i want to drink and just get completely wasted. anyone else feel that way? I think if i did decide to drink someone should record me because i say some of the damnedest things..is that even a word? or did i just make it up? oh well i love it and I am going to use it more often now. maybe they should record me on video because i bet that would be a hilarious sight. and btw no it wouldn't embarrass me i would laugh at myself regardless of whatever i did.

who has used the word yeehaw? ME! yep just did and i use it all the time because i find it funny and i always put on like this thicker country accent even though i already have one cause I'm from the damn south that's why! okay now that was just crazy! i really don't know what's wrong with me..unless its that brain tumor i was talking about the other day pressing against my brain and making me say or well type crazy things...or maybe i am just insane. could be..dunno for sure..maybe i should go see a psychiatrist and see if he would declare me certifiably insane..nahhhhhh then they would put that straight jacket on me again..i mean for the first time ever..and lock me in that padded cell..don't wanna do that again..i mean ever as in never as in first time ever..i swear!

Okay time for a change of subject lets see what can i think of now to talk about that wont make me look completely insane? hmm...DAMMIT! i cant do it no matter what i think about and then think maybe i should write or type this it still makes me look crazy...um is that a bad sign?

Has anyone ever heard of the potty dance? it's a song on nickelodeon for little kids who are trying to be potty trained..but every time i hear that song i sing along to it..it makes me laugh and it has a catchy beat..STOP IT..I KNOW YOU ARE JUDGING ME! okay maybe it's just the voices in my head that are judging me and I am confused and thinking its actual people...OMG I AM INSANE!! Someone please help me..i think i shouldn't be allowed to be on here and have actual people read what i am thinking..but then again maybe i should..also this may just be my opinion but i think i am going to make an awesome mom one day..my kids wont know what to think of me..but i bet i can always make them laugh..and i will guarantee this there will never be a mother quite like me..i wont be one to hide things from kids like facts of life and shit nope..i am just going to tell them..and i will also tell them secrets lol and it will be like were best friends..well i hope..i know everyone out there is thinking you cant do that because it will cause problems..that's okay really..cause see there is always a solution to a problem even if it is a randomly odd but hilarious conversation or the old technique of doing something fun and ignoring it..Really it works you should try it sometime..

does anyone out there love Dane Cook as much as me? probably not..but he is fantastically hilarious and Hot! yummy..delicious..oh sorry my mind started wandering in a different direction..

Oh my my has anyone ever read growing up Cullen? Ha greatness! yes it does make fun of Edward from Twilight but it's still great and don't criticize me for this because I am Team Edward all the way but still it's great and if you haven't read it then Google it and read it dammit or i may end up taking a temper tantrum! yes i really am 2 and the smartest, bestest two year old you will ever know! so nana nana boo!

Okay this Two year old going on Twenty five is quitting for now because it's wayy past her nap time and i am getting grumpy, so until next time..

Missy


Ps: Oh and the name of that movie was called The Ugly Truth, I remembered it! Yay me!!! Oh and btw if you cant find Growing Up Cullen when you search for it but you want to read it just let me know and I will post the whole thing on here... Oh and btw I forgot how to post a picture on here so I cant add the picture which inspired me to rename that site whores are us..and that just makes me sad because now none of you will get to see what i mean... :(

No comments:

Post a Comment